It's Time For The Church To Wake Up!
There has been a lot of controversy over the past several weeks concerning the Supreme Court's decison 5 to 4 vote on gay marriages. I have been sensing for a while now that the church has become comfortable, in fact the church is asleep and I believe that God is saying it's time to wake up.
I personally don't have facebook, but I have been told that there is a lot of arguing back and forth between Christians concerning this vote, there is no time to debate who's right and who's wrong; if we walk in truth we should walk what we believe, we should talk what we believe. I want you all to understand today that man's laws may change but God's laws or words will never change. It is time for the True sons and daughters of God to stand firm in the faith and stand on what you believe the word of God says.
When I heard the decision the Supreme Court made, the Lord took me to Romans 1:18-28 (NLT)
(18) But God shows his anger from heaven against all sinful, wicked people who suppress the truth by their wickedness.
(19) They know the truth about God because he has made it obvious to them.
(20) For ever since the world was created, people have sen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities-his eternal power and divne nature. So they lhave no excuse for not knowing God.
(21) Ys, they knew God, but they wuldn't worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what od was like. As a reslt, their minds became dark and confused.
(22) Claiming to be wise, they instea became utter fools.
(23) And instead of wrshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.
(24) So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies.
(25) They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the tings God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.
(26) That is why God abandoned themto their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sx and instead indulged in sex with each other.
(27) And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful with other men, and as a result of this in, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
(28) Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.
Everyone has a choice to make, chose this day whom you will serve: Joshua 24:15.
God's word will never change, we as a people have to wake up to the events that are unfolding in the world and began to go before God and repent, not so much for the world or America but for the church, because the church is trouble, it is time to get back to fasting and praying; allowing God to show us our short comings. People of God, Please Wake Up!
In His Service